2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Devon 1 year, 11 months ago
  • Devon
    Keymaster
    @devon

Learn how to register, configure your shop settings and add your first product.

Registration and Shop Setup

Adding Products

Creating Product Variations

Creating products with variations give you a wide range of options for a single product. The video above shows how to create variations for one attribute (i.e Size). Selecting ‘Create variations for all attributes’ is a easy way to create a manage all the variations you need. for each variations you could set different stock quantities, prices, product images and more.

If you have more than one attribute to combine and you don’t need to set stock or different images for each type of variations then selecting ‘Create variations for all attributes’ may not be the best option for you and could be very time consuming.

The images below show different ways you could combine 3 selected attributes – colour, size & gender.

On the variations tab select ‘Add Variations’ from the dropdown list and click go to create a variation.

Example 1:
    For this example one variations has been created, the price does not change regardless of which combinations of the attributes is selected (‘Any Colour, Any Size, Any Gender’).

Expand the box to enter the variations price and any other relevant details.

Example 2:
    In this example 2 variations have bee created to set different prices based on gender. A variations for each of my gender attribute values (women and men) have been created and a different prices have been sent for each.

Example 3:
    In this example 6 variations have bee created to set different prices based on gender and size. A variations for each of my gender attribute values (women and men) combined with my size attribute values (S, M, L) have been created and a different prices have been sent for each.

If I wanted to combine all my attributes and set different prices based on colour, size and gender I would need to select ‘create variations from all attributes’ and expand and edit each variation.

Tip: Try to limit the number of variations you create per product to no more than 50

Doreen
    @dlawrence

good tutoria, now to find product button

Devon
    Keymaster
    @devon

Hi Doreen, feel free to send me a message or email [email protected] if you get stuck or need any help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.